All jobs Print Apply
English

Job: Field Engineer

Active since 19-03-2018 Job category Facility Management
Location Delft Level Entry level / Graduate
Educational level Vocational / Diploma / As... Employment type Fixed term contract with option...
Hours 32 - 40 Salary -
We are looking for a

FIELD ENGINEER (Delft, 32-40 hours)

who supplies and installs our automatic systems at our (inter)national customers, offshore as well as on roofs and at agricultural companies. In addition, you will spend about 25% of your time working on technical support.

In the role of Field Engineer, your most important tasks are:
  • After a training and test, you deliver our automatic systems and install them on location
  • You explain to customers on location about the placement and use of the systems and associated software
  • You inform colleagues about your experiences with customers and you provide input on documentation
Most installations take place in the Benelux and in the North Sea area, but it is also possible that you do intercontinental installations. We expect that you spend about 75% of your time on this. The remaining 25% is spent on various technical activities supporting the Technical Support and R&D teams. 

Requirements:
  • You have technical insight, good social skills, "MBO-plus" level and you can work without supervision
  • You master the Dutch and English language
  • You have your driver's licence
  • You have no problem working at height (roofs, aerial work platforms, lighting masts, etc.) 

Ideally, you will have the following training certificates:
  • Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (OPITO), including HUET plus Emergency Breathing System
  • Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System (CA-EBS) Initial Deployment Training 

If this is not the case, then you will follow these training courses after starting the job (of course at our expense). This also includes a medical examination.

What we offer:
  • Salary based on relevant experience and pension plan.
  • A chance to work for a company that is revolutionary in bird control
  • Being part of an ambitious, informal and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company and having the possibility to make a difference
  • Working in an international environment and serving multidisciplinary customer base varying from pest control resellers to agricultural industry to multinationals
  • An opportunity to solve a worldwide problem with a unique innovative solution
  • The possibility to see direct results of your work and in your personal development
  • Possibility to contribute to Bird Control Group’s vision and future 

Our office is located at Yes!Delft, the incubator for technological, innovative companies of Technical University Delft where dozens of inspiring startup companies are based, with free parking and public transport is close by.
More information
This listing is a full-time job

Job category Facility Management
Industry / Industries Other
Region Zuid-Holland
Keywords installation engineer field

Contact information

Name Jerry van der Laan

Location

Apply